Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hello CRUISERS

I am so happy with the huge response to the cruise. I am beyond "a little" excited for the things that I am working on and planning. I will let you know that you are in for a TREAT. 

I want this to be FUN. I want your week to be one that you will REMEMBER with the greatest memories. I have to let you know that we have a large group of crafters and non- crafters in our group. That being said, we have a huge wait list of crafters who want to come on the cruise and participate in the crafting event.  Remember, the group is still open to any non-crafters. 

Due to this and space limitations, please know that you have to be a paid crafter to be in the crop and classroom. Everyone will have their own space and we have asked the cruise director to make sure our needs are taken care of. Please know that if you have paid for the workshops, that you are needed to physically attend the workshops.  It simply is too hard with a large group to set aside kits and make n takes. Only the crafter who paid and registered will be given the kits, gifts, prizes etc. Plus, I want you each in the workshops. If you signed up for the crafting event, please know that class attendance is required for this reason. I hope everyone understands. It is only fair to all the crafters who would love the chance to attend and fully participate in the event. 

Workshops will only be taught during the times that the ship is at sea. NO workshops will be planned during the days at the ports. You will get a printed detailed itinerary of all activities so that you  know when and where all activities, crops, and classes are scheduled. 

 I am going to be emailing our group. I need your help. So many of you are NOT on facebook. So I am asking for each of you to please do the following. I promise this will not be shared-
please email the following information to us. 

NAME:
EMAIL:
ADDRESS:
Are you on facebook? We have a group for those who have paid and registered on the ship in our group. 
Who is in your group? 
Are you participating in the crafting portion? 

Thank you and please email the answers to -dye4tc1@aol.com

I really appreciate your time and effort!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment