Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Have you heard the news???????

The TC Cruise is officially SOLD OUT!!!! 

I have been really busy the past week with the announcement of my cruise. I had worried that it being so close to Thanksgiving that no one would sign up. I never expected the nonstop sign ups. The cruise would have six people calling in at a time to sign up.  It sold out in 2 days...  then I added more spots... it sold out again and well, as you can imagine... in less than a week we are OVER sold. I was going to close it after four days but knew I could not over the weekend. I knew some cruisers were waiting to get in touch with the booking agent. I am just amazed at the response. WOW...thankful for this huge support.


So that meant closing up the signups and now having a waitlist going for the crafting portion. Anyone can still sign up and go as cruiser. You can  sign up and see if a spot opens in the crafting portion. I simply have NO more room in the workshops at this point. I know there may be some people who may be in the process of signing up so please just email first- teresa@teresacollinsdesigns.com. 

I have had so many great things in the works for the cruise and am truly excited to do another cruise.... the group going is amazing and we have several International travelers in our group too. 

I will be posting lots of information and tips here about what to expect. 


No comments:

Post a Comment