Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Cruise sponsors.... WOW!!!!!

I am going to say that I am fortunate to be friends with so many AMAZING wonderful individuals in the crafting world. I am happy to let everyone know that the following companies are going to be sponsors for my cruise this year. Now, I want you to know how AMAZING these companies and individuals are. I always like a little "about" the company and what I love about them.

So in NO particular order-

BAZZILL BASICS
I love their cardstock, papers, books, etc. I also love the family that own and operate the business. I admire their integrity and goodness. I also LOVE the people that work at BAZZILL. Who could not love and adore those beautiful and kind souls? I will tell you that they are amazing. I met Joey years ago and SHE is truly just a great and dear friend. She and I will be teaching in New Zealand together in May. She teaches at my event in Henderson, NV each year in some way. She is a beautiful soul and when I talked to her about the cruise, it was instant support. THANK YOU BAZZILL!!!!!

XYRON-
I partnered with Xyron to do a line of adhesives and tools (stapler and chipboard punch) a couple of years ago. Well, let me tell you.... I truly LOVE working with them. I instantly fell in LOVE with Chris Potter (who is no longer there but with their parent company) He is like a brother and so smart. I get to work with Susan, Julie, Corey, and they are just so EASY to work with. I am honored to be in their "family." Now many of you may know BETH KINGSTON. She is the HSN regular guest and Xyron spokeswoman. She is the cutest thing ever... so pretty... sweet and well, she makes me laugh. She is so fun and well, Beth is actually coming on the cruise with us. She will be doing make n takes and you will get to see for yourself how FABULOUS my friend is. I know right... CRAZY... insanely cool... right?

BELLA BLVD-
Okay... If you know Stephanie the owner of Bella Blvd...  I fell in love with her and her SOUL from the start. She is the sweetest, and most REAL girl. She cares about others and it shows. She is a giver, and a truly talented girl. I am honored that she will be sponsoring the cruise. She wanted to come with us, but her schedule was very booked. You will love her beautiful products and hopefully she can join us next time.

HAZEL & RUBY-
This brand new company has hit the crafting world by storm. Their products are FRESH, NEW and innovative. Lindsay and Jaymie are all about the DIY crafting and making it spectacular. I love and appreciate that they are sponsoring the cruise. They are both friends and I am so happy and thankful for their support. I know you will be HOOKED on their products.

SCOR- PAL-
I am a little okay... a lot obsessed with all things to do with flips, flaps, scoring paper and folds. I could not be more thrilled to be adding Scor-Pal as another of my cruise sponsors. Scor-Pal® creates accurate and precise scores giving you professional looking folds, with no more crooked cards. Multiple scores are done in seconds without moving the paper. Perfect for accordion folds, boxes, fancy fold cards and other interesting projects! So thrilled that  Diana Crick the owner of the company will be on board with us. She is so sweet and coming all the way from Canada.

PS- there are many international crafters coming too. I know of at least two from Australia. I can't wait to hear their accents. I have no doubt our group is going to be full of fun.

Okay... this CRUISE is just going to be WONDERFUL!

I have some NEWS. Our cruise sold out so fast. The price was amazing and we oversold all of the cabins. I know of many people who did not get in the workshop or came with a crafter and still needed a room. The cruise told them they could not sign up now to cruise. The cruise office was shocked at the constant calls and how fast our group was at capacity.

So in talking with the coordinators, they were impressed and opened up more rooms yesterday for our group. It is for those of you who would want to sign up as a cruise participant. They extended our deadline at the SAME rate until MARCH 28th.  I think they felt bad that people had tried to get a cabin and were turned away. Sorry about the confusion. Unfortunately, I do not have room in the crafting portion (unless we have cancellations).

Please notice that there is now a contact section at the top of the blog. Please know that it may take up to 24 hours to get a response. I am starting to teach again and while I am at these events, I will be unavailable to respond. If you will check the contact section, it would be appreciated.

THANK YOU!



6 comments:

  1. The week just keeps getting better and better! Teresa, you and your sponsors are the best! I am so happy that I am a small part of such a wonderful community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very good site, well constructed and very interesting i have bookmarked you, hopefully you keep posting new stuff, many thanks
    all inclusive royal caribbean cruise

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have got some great posts in your blog. Keep up with the good work.
    rome tours

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some honest ideas here. I done a research on the issue and discovered most peoples will agree with your blog.
    luxury travel for discrete parties

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing info. Keep up the good work...We hope you will visit our blog often as we discuss topics of interest to you
    all inclusive royal caribbean cruise

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really great news. Thank you for sharing it with us!
    be a travel agent

    ReplyDelete